DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Accountable Care Solutions Market (2022-2027) by Product & Service, Delivery Mode, End-Users, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Accountable Care Solutions Market is estimated to be USD 18.95 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 41.37 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 16.9%
- Implementation of Government Regulations and Initiatives to Promote Patient-Centric Care
- Increasing Number of Accountable Care Organizations
- Advancing IT and Big Data Capabilities
- Rising Geriatric Population and Subsequent Growth in the Burden of Chronic Diseases
- High Investments Required for Supporting Infrastructure
- Lack of Interoperability
- Data Security Concerns
- Increasing Focus on Value-Based Medicine
- Growing Adoption of Cloud-Based Models
- Reluctance of Providers to Adopt Accountable Care Solutions
- Lower Reimbursement Rates within the Value-Based Care Model
The Global Accountable Care Solutions Market is segmented based on Product & Service, Delivery Mode, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Product & Service, the market is classified into Healthcare Provider Solutions, Healthcare Payer Solutions, and Services.
- By Delivery Mode, the market is classified into Web & Cloud-Based Delivery Mode, and On-Premise Delivery Mode.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Healthcare Providers and Healthcare Payers.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Accountable Care Solutions Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Accountable Care Solutions Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Accountable Care Solutions Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Accountable Care Solutions Market, By Product & Service
7 Global Accountable Care Solutions Market, By Delivery Mode
8 Global Accountable Care Solutions Market, By End-Users
9 Americas’ Accountable Care Solutions Market
10 Europe’s Accountable Care Solutions Market
11 Middle East and Africa’s Accountable Care Solutions Market
12 APAC’s Accountable Care Solutions Market
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
- Aetna, Inc.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- BayCare Physician Partners
- Cerner Corp. (Oracle Corp.)
- Constellation Software, Inc.
- COTIVITI, Inc.
- Delaware Valley ACO
- eClinicalWorks, LLC
- Epic Systems Corp.
- IBM Corp.
- Independent Physicians ACO of Chicago, LLC
- McKesson Corp.
- NextGen Healthcare, Inc.
- Optum, Inc.
- Physician Organization of Michigan ACO, LLC
- Prime Healthcare Services
- Privia Health Group
- UnitedHealth Group, Inc.
- Verisk Analytics, Inc.
- ZeOmega, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1qmdrp