DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Healthcare Staffing Market (2022-2027) by Service Type, End User, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Healthcare Staffing Market is estimated to be USD 32.65 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 46.37 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.27%
- Significant Rise in the Geriatric Population
- Increase in Number of Healthcare Unit
- Rising Cost of Skilled Healthcare Workers
- Rise in Pollution and Growing Budget in the Healthcare Industry
- Innovation and Development of Healthcare IT Industry in Emerging Nations
- Lack of Skilled Medical Professional
The Global Healthcare Staffing Market is segmented based on Service Type, End User, and Geography.
- By Service Type, the market is classified into Allied Healthcare, Locum Tenens, Per diem Nurse and Travel Nurse.
- By End User, the market is classified into Clinics, Hospitals and Nursing homes.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Accountable Healthcare Staffing, Inc., AMN Healthcare Services, Inc., Aureus Medical Group, Aya Healthcare, CHG Management, Inc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Healthcare Staffing Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Healthcare Staffing Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Healthcare Staffing Market, By Service Type
7 Global Healthcare Staffing Market, By End User
8 Americas’ Healthcare Staffing Market
9 Europe’s Healthcare Staffing Market
10 Middle East and Africa’s Healthcare Staffing Market
11 APAC’s Healthcare Staffing Market
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
- Accountable Healthcare Staffing, Inc.
- AMN Healthcare Services Inc.
- Aureus Medical Group
- Aya Healthcare
- CHG Management, Inc.
- CardioSolution, LLC
- Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
- Envision Healthcare Corp.
- Favorite Healthcare Staffing Inc.
- HealthTrust Workforce Solutions
- InGenesis, Inc.
- Jackson Healthcare, LLC
- Maxim Staffing (Maxim Healthcare Group)
- Medical Solutions, LLC
- Soliant Health
- Supplemental Health Care
- Trustaff Management, LLC
- Vista Staffing Solutions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ger4gm