Dublin, March 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Healthcare BPO: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Healthcare BPO estimated at US$285.1 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$583.4 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 9.4% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Provider Service, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 10.5% CAGR and reach US$216.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Payer Service segment is readjusted to a revised 9.2% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $120.4 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 10.7% CAGR
The Healthcare BPO market in the U.S. is estimated at US$120.4 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$34.6 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 10.7% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 8.9% and 7.9% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 9.5% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 61 Featured) –
- Accenture Plc
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Catalent Pharma Solutions, Inc.
- Conduent, Inc.
- Covance, Inc.
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- EXLService Holdings, Inc.
- GeBBS Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Genpact Limited
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Infosys BPM Limited
- Lonza Group AG
- PAREXEL International Corp.
- Syneos Health
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Wipro Limited
- WNS Global Services Ltd.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
|No. of Pages||397|
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$285.1 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$583.4 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||9.4%|
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Segment Review
- Healthcare BPO – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Leading Players in the Global Contract Research Outsourcing Market by Revenue Share (in %): 2019
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increasing Healthcare Costs to Drive Inclination towards BPO Services
- Global Cost of Chronic Diseases (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018 and 2030
- Aging Population Burdens an Already Strained Healthcare System: Global Population Statistics for the 65+ Age Group in Million by Geographic Region for the Years 2019, 2025, 2035 and 2050
- Per Capita Healthcare Expenditure (in $) by Select Countries for 2018
- Regulatory Challenges Inflate the Demand for Healthcare BPO
- ICD-10 Coding Standards and Impending Adoption of ICD-11 Standards: Potential for BPO Providers
- With Many Benefits of Cloud Computing, “The Cloud” Comes With a Silver Lining for BPO Service Providers Struggling to Remain Cost Competitive in the Era of Value Based Care
- Inherent Advantages of Cloud Computing Make “The Cloud” a Game Changer in the Healthcare BPO Industry: Benefits of Cloud Measured in % Efficiency Improvements & Cost Reduction
- Revenue Cycle Management Outsourcing Maximize Revenue Collection Operations
- Global Market for Revenue Cycle Management: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Reimbursement Changes Amplify Demand
- Rise in Healthcare Industry Consolidation Boosts Growth Opportunities
- Select M&A Deals Involving Large Healthcare Firms
- Healthcare BPO Market for Pharma Sector
- Global Pharmaceutical R&D Spending (US$ Billion) for the Years 2010 through 2020
- Patent Cliffs in Pharma Industry Drive Dependence on BPO Providers
- Major Pharma Drugs Losing Patents in 2019
- Healthcare Analytics Services Address the Challenge of High Data Volumes
- Industry Witnesses a Surge in Near Shore Outsourcing
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ximfsc
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.