Published April 26, 2023
As per the study initiated by Evolve Business Intelligence, the global 4D Printing in Healthcare market size accounted for USD 12.8 Billion in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 27.40% from 2023 to 2033. 4D printing is an emerging technology that involves the creation of three-dimensional structures that can change shape or properties over time when exposed to specific external stimuli such as temperature, humidity, pressure, or light. In the healthcare industry, 4D printing technology is being used to create innovative and customizable medical devices, implants, and prosthetics that can adapt to the patient’s anatomy and specific medical conditions. The 4D printing in healthcare market has seen a surge in demand due to the need for innovative and customizable medical devices, implants, and prosthetics. With 4D printing, it is possible to create structures that can change shape, size, and function in response to specific environmental conditions or stimuli, making them ideal for use in various medical applications.
Get Free Exclusive Sample PDF of the report: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=Newsmantra&reportCode=018658
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the global healthcare industry, including the 4D printing in healthcare market. The pandemic has increased the demand for medical supplies and devices, such as masks, ventilators, and personal protective equipment (PPE), which has led to an increase in the adoption of 3D and 4D printing technologies.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has also led to disruptions in the global supply chain and manufacturing processes, which has increased the need for localized and on-demand production of medical supplies. 4D printing technology offers a solution to this problem by enabling the creation of complex medical devices and implants on-site, reducing the dependence on global supply chains.
IMP NOTE: All our reports will be updated considering the impact of the COVID-19 scenario before delivery.
The global 4D Printing in Healthcare market provides an in-depth analysis of key players which includes:
- Accenture plc
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc
- Athenahealth Inc
- Avaya Inc
- CareCloud Corporation
- Cerner Corporation
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation
- eClinicalWorks LLC
- GE Healthcare
- Genpact Limited
|Market Size (2022)||$12.8 Million|
|CAGR (2023 to 2033)||More than 27.4%|
|Market Segmentation||Component, Technology, Application, End User|
|Companies profiled||Accenture plc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Athenahealth Inc., Avaya Inc., CareCloud Corporation, Cerner Corporation, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, eClinicalWorks LLC, GE Healthcare, Genpact Limited|
|Country Covered||US, Canada, Mexico, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America|
The global 4D Printing in Healthcare Market is segmented based on Component, Technology, Application, and end user. On the basis of component, the market is segmented as Equipment, 3D printer SMM, Hydrogels, Software, Service, Cells. Based on the technology, the market is segmented as FDM, SLS, Stereolithography. And based on the application, the market is analyzed across the Research Model, Implant. . And based on the end user, the market is analyzed across the Hospital, Dental Lab, ASC.
For Any Query or Customization, Ask to Our Industry [email protected]https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=Newsmantra&reportCode=018658
Global 4D Printing in Healthcare Market Geographic Coverage:
Key Region/ Countries Covered
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (the Middle East & Africa and South America)
Evolve Business Intelligence is market research, business intelligence, and advisory firm providing innovative solutions to challenging pain points of a business. Our market research reports include data useful to micro, small, medium, and large-scale enterprises. We provide solutions ranging from mere data collection to business advisory.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on account of technology advancement providing highly accurate data through our in-house AI-modelled data analysis and forecast tool – EvolveBI. This tool tracks real-time data including, quarter performance, annual performance, and recent developments from fortune’s global 2000 companies.
Evolve Business Intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube
NH 48, Balitha, Gujarat,
Contact: +1 773 644 5507
Email: [email protected]